Contact Street Capital today to check out our CURRENT MORTGAGES RATES
Acreage For Sale in Rural Beaver County, AB
51419 Range Road 201$449,900
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
MLS® System: E4118121
- Property Type: Acreage / House / Land with Building(s) / Mobile Home
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 728348
- Address: 51419 Range Road 201
- City: Rural Beaver County
- Province/State: Alberta
- Postal/Zip Code: T0B 4J1
- Country: Canada
The property is being sold AS-IS, with a new price of $449,900.00 CAD!
Virtual viewings are available upon request.
This property can be subdivided, you can choose to keep one parcel and sell the other. This house does come with a 2nd wall package you can build onto a 2nd parcel to sell with a house or make it your shop. True potential to make money here!
Yes some assembly is required and it is missing some items in the box, that is so you can truly make it what you want, make it yours.
Real estate agents are welcome, flat rate commission to be negotiated.
If there are any pictures that anyone would specifically like please let me know.
40.28 ACRES ONLY 20 minutes East of Sherwood Park & 30 minutes from Camrose
4 Bedroom & 4-1/2 Bathroom House - with a mobile home to live in on site.
Do you want a hobby farm, horses, cows, chickens? Well this is the place for you!
Nestled in very peaceful part of Beaver County on a dead-end road and only ¼ mile off the paved highway is a new 60% finished walkout bungalow, with a generous open concept 1598 sq. ft of space both up and down. Panoramic beautiful views out of the large and plentiful windows that are located on all sides of the house. Every window opens to allow fresh air and cool breezes to come in when desired.
This house is built for longevity and efficiency, constructed with the best materials that we could afford. Comes with an ICF (from footings to trusses) house that is a raised bungalow with a true walkout, 9’ ceilings on both the main floor and in the basement. The roof is metal, and the windows are all triple pane, low-E, argon filled with sun-stop that meets 2018 building codes. We used clear span trusses therefore none of the interior walls are load bearing so the floorplan which is fully framed can easily be changed to suit your needs, currently it is 4 bedrooms, including master suite & 4-1/2 bathrooms.
All electrical has been run and the panel is installed, plumbing drain system is in place along with the gas lines. A Venmar HRV-Hepa Filter system and 6 zone in-floor heat runs have been installed with a manifold in the basement slab and a boiler system to go with it. Our plan was not to put in a furnace due to the efficiency of the ICF and to eliminate airborne allergens.
Permits have been completed for building, electrical & plumbing. Only gas which has to be renewed and the occupancy permits will be required to complete and move in.
** The full material and tool list will be supplied in person to serious inquiries only during house viewing **
- 40.28 acres, mostly pasture some treed areas.
- Fenced & cross fenced
- ICF house – Insulated Concrete Form
- Clear span trusses - Eliminates the need for load bearing walls
- Metal roof
- Triple pane, Low-E, Argon filled with Sun Stop
- 2 outbuildings & 1 Sea-can
- Trailer with addition and basement to live in while completing the house.
- Septic system
Main Floor – 1517 sq. ft.
- Main floor has the master (15’ x 16’), plus full 4-piece ensuite with water closet and walk in closet.
- 2nd bedroom (10’ x 12’)
- 1 Main bathroom
- ½ bath
- Main floor laundry
- Large open concept kitchen (16’ x 21’) and living room area (20’ x 18’)
- Office or dining area (9’ x 11’)
- Double doors into the kitchen, living area and master bedroom
Basement – 1530 sq. ft.
- 2nd master bedroom (12’ 6” x 11’) with ensuite & walk in closet
- 1 Main bathroom
- 4th bedroom (11’ x 17’)
- Full kitchen or bar (your choice) (15’4” x 17’)
- Large open concept living area (22’ x 23’)
- Office area (9’ x 12’)
- Plumbed for basement laundry in utility room
- Double entry door
Trailer specifications - 1056 sq. ft. (includes addition)
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 16’ x 20’ addition
- Basement under addition with washer & dryer, plenty of extra room for storage
- Living room
Materials, tools and other items are included but offer price will dicate the items.
A material & tool list will be given in person.
Comes with not just the existing buildings but a full wall package that we were going to use to build a large 4 car garage or shop. As these are panels you can make it the size you want or multiple buildings.
We are currently on a well but there is a city water line that you could get brought to the house, it is located just across the road near the driveway. The house has been sided but there was a defect with the siding so the manufacturer has replaced the material it just needs to be changed out.
The trailer may need to be removed once the house is completed and you have moved in to the house.
Property is being sold AS-IS
|Main Level||Bedroom 1 / Master||
4.88m x 4.57m
(16' x 15')
5.39m x 2.23m
(17'8" x 7'4")
|Main Level||Bedroom 2||
3.66m x 3.05m
(12' x 10')
1.83m x 2.13m
(6' x 7')
4.88m x 6.40m
(16' x 21')
|Main Level||Living Room||
5.49m x 6.40m
(18' x 21')
3.35m x 2.74m
(11' x 9')
|Main Level||Laundry Room||
1.83m x 2.31m
(6' x 7'7")
1.52m x 1.52m
(5' x 5')
|Basement||Bedroom 1 / Master||
3.81m x 3.33m
(12'6" x 10'11")
2.13m x 2.13m
(7' x 7')
5.18m x 3.35m
(17' x 11')
2.59m x 1.91m
(8'6" x 6'3")
5.23m x 1.83m
(17'2" x 6')
9.76m x 6.30m
(32' x 20'8")
4.57m x 5.08m
(15' x 16'8")
Approximate Map Location*
51419 Range Road 201, Rural Beaver County, Alberta, Canada T0B 4J1
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Ardrossan, Beaver County, Camrose, Camrose County, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Holden, Ryley, Alberta.