Contact Street Capital today to check out our CURRENT MORTGAGES RATES
Waterfront Property For Sale in Youbou, BC
10050 Youbou Road$997,000
This seller is willing to negotiate commission with any real estate agent who brings an acceptable offer from a qualified buyer.
MLS® System: 448403
- Property Type: Waterfront Property / Acreage / Building Lot / Land with Building(s) / Recreational Property
- Ad Type: For Sale
- Listing ID: 827796
- Address: 10050 Youbou Road
- Neighbourhood: Lake Cowichan / Youbou
- City: Youbou
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Postal/Zip Code: V0R 3E1
- Country: Canada
167 feet of absolutely breathtaking and pristine sunny south facing lakefront on Cowichan Lake, Vancouver Island. This beautiful piece of property weighs in at over 1.5 acres and yet is only minutes to town. The thoughtfully untouched areas give you the sense you're deep in the woods while actually being in the middle of residential housing with only 3 minutes to local store and 10 minutes to downtown Lake Cowichan. Located near a public boat launch, the gentle gravel slope to the water continues onto a private, 100 foot wharf, securely moored by 3 pylons that will easily hold every water toy you desire. Add to that, quick access to ATV trails and local hikes, this is the ultimate outdoor fun, private, getaway property.
There is more. The land has been perk tested, and has full water and power, both on the lower cabins, the lower outside covered large kitchen area, and as well for up to 3 RVs or trailers. Includes system of processed Mountain water.
This rare piece of property is also CVRD approved to be subdivided if desired, or keep it as one piece. Either way, this is a chance to get in on the ground floor as a great investment and build one or more million dollar vacation properties as your own.
- total land is 1.53 acres, or roughly 67000 sq ft
- 2 small cabins totally 600 sq ft, both are legally located near the shoreline and are grandfathered in.
- 167 feet of lakefront
- serviced with power and water throughout the property and cabin
- 3 x 30 Amp plug-in spots with water for 3 RVs or trailers
- there is 100 feet of wharf plus a 28 foot ramp, most of which has been built in the last 5 years.
- Confirmed with CVRD the lot is sub dividable - please check with CVRD as things change.
- no sewer; the land has however passed perk tests and it is capable of getting septic installed
Please check with your financial institution if you require mortage financing, as larger deposits are typically required for raw land. This property is considered raw land.
Beautiful Cowichan Lake is a large freshwater lake located on southern Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. It is located along the Cowichan Valley in the Cowichan Valley Regional District, with its eastern shore about 28 km (17 mi) west of the city of Duncan, British Columbia. Cowichan Lake is about 30 km (19 mi) in length, running mostly from west to east, and is about 4 km (2.5 mi) wide at its widest point. The lake is also the source of the Cowichan River.
Approximate Map Location*
10050 Youbou Road, Youbou, British Columbia, Canada V0R 3E1
* Each seller is responsible for ensuring that their map location is accurate. Please contact the seller directly if you have any questions.This property for sale has been tagged by the seller as close to Duncan, Lake Cowichan, Nanaimo, Victoria, British Columbia.